MUNNAR TWO DAYS TOUR
Munnar is Kerala’s most stunning hill town surrounded by lush green mountains and wide tea plantations. This amazing town in God’s own country is tagged as South India’s Kashmir. The climate in Munnar gave the place its identity. It goes down to 0 degree Celsius and comes up to a maximum of 20 degree Celsius in summers.
There is a shed load of places to visit in Munnar. The town is huddled in the middle of Anamalai hills which mean Elephant hills. Munnar is blessed with nature’s beauty in abundance. The waterfalls, hills, estates, markets and its narrow alleyways, wildlife and the snow covering all of this make the town wonderful.
Departure & Return Location
:: Kochi or Trivandrum
:: 3 Hours Before Flight Time
Terms & Conditions
- ★ 35% of the total package cost has to be made, in order to block the rooms (for PREMIUM LOISIR category resorts/hotels).
- ★ 50% of the total package cost has to be made, in order to block the rooms (for ROYALE' LOISIR category resorts/hotels).
- ★ Upon confirmation for hotel, receipt and Proforma invoice would be forwarded.
- ★ Cab details would be informed 1 day prior to your arrival.
- ★ Payments can be done only by cash/net banking/ card payment (2% extra).
- ★ Remaining 75 % - ( 15 % has to be made as a part payment and then balance 50 % on arrival).
- ★ Vehicle allotted is as per itinerary only & not at disposal which means it covers the mentioned itinerary only. A/C will be shut off during hilly drive.
- ★ Vehicle timings are from Morning 7 AM TO Evening 7 PM. After 7 PM Driver Bata of 300 will have to be paid directly by guest to driver.
- ★ Photo ID card is mandatory while you are on tour.
- ★ In Deluxe / Super Deluxe boat A/C will be functioning from 9 PM to 6 AM Only.
Surrounded by spice plantations and the rolling hills, Munnar is a hill town in the Western Ghats mountain range. The tea plantations here have the major role in South India’s tea production. The vast green plantations with the misty cool breeze and aroma of the tea leaf are a refreshing visual.
The climates in Munnar are extremely cold in winter and moderate in summer with an occasional cool breeze from the mountains. Summer is short in Munnar. Winter is the most favorite season for tourists’ especially young couples as this is the time Munnar is most appealing.
This high range town is located at a height of 1600 meters above the level of the sea. Eravikulam national park in Munnar is a home for many endangered wild beasts and birds. You can spot different species of tigers, Nilgiri Tahr, Elephant, etc.
Apart from the breathtaking views of the rolling hills, long non-ending tea and spice gardens, waterfalls, and other enchanting visuals in Munnar, the hill town also engages you with wonderful entertainment activities including Paragliding and trekking. There are a handful of thrilling and adventurous trekking trails in Munnar.