MUNNAR, THEKKADY, HOUSEBOAT
Departure & Return Location
:: Kochi or Trivandrum
:: 3 Hours Before Flight Time
Terms & Conditions
- ★ 35% of the total package cost has to be made, in order to block the rooms (for PREMIUM LOISIR category resorts/hotels).
- ★ 50% of the total package cost has to be made, in order to block the rooms (for ROYALE' LOISIR category resorts/hotels).
- ★ Upon confirmation for hotel, receipt and Proforma invoice would be forwarded.
- ★ Cab details would be informed 1 day prior to your arrival.
- ★ Payments can be done only by cash/net banking/ card payment (2% extra).
- ★ Remaining 75 % - ( 15 % has to be made as a part payment and then balance 50 % on arrival).
- ★ Vehicle allotted is as per itinerary only & not at disposal which means it covers the mentioned itinerary only. A/C will be shut off during hilly drive.
- ★ Vehicle timings are from Morning 7 AM TO Evening 7 PM. After 7 PM Driver Bata of 300 will have to be paid directly by guest to driver.
- ★ Photo ID card is mandatory while you are on tour.
- ★ In Deluxe / Super Deluxe boat A/C will be functioning from 9 PM to 6 AM Only.
This is one best-customized tour package compiled with South India’s most relaxing and refreshing destinations. The forests, hill ranges, animals, birds, waterfalls, lakes, etc. in Munnar and Thekkady are going to be the most eye-cooling places you’ll ever visit. And for activities, you can find the finest trekking trails in the largest tea-growing town of Munnar. Also, you can go for rafting, water sports, cycling, camping, boating etc. You can spend one night on a houseboat in the backwaters. Your food will be provided on the houseboat.
Day 1 MUNNAR
Arrive at Cochin international airport or the nearest railway station. From there, our cab driver will pick you up and take you to Munnar, the most romantic hill station of Kerala. Sights on the way include CHEEYAPPARA and VALARA WATERFALLS. Cheeyappara waterfall is on your way 45km before you reach Munnar. Rock on which fall flows forms seven steps on the way, making the waterfall a spectacular vision by water pounding on each layer. And in a 12 km distance before Munnar, you can see Valara falls from the highway itself. The waterfall is covered by thick forest and rocky hills which make it hard to access the fall. Once you reach Munnar, check in to your hotel for the overnight stay.
BEST TOUR PACKAGES
Related Munnar Tour Package Prices
2 N Munnar
1 N Thekkady
2 N Munnar
1 N Alleppey
2 N Munnar 1 N Thekkady
1 N Alleppey 2 N Kovalam
1 N cherai 2 N Munnar 1 N Thekkady 1 N Alleppey
1 N Athirapally 2 N Munnar 1 N Thekkady 1 N Alleppey houseboat